Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Abbe finally got her snow.

The snow finally came yesterday. The last day of Christmas break.

Abbe was so excited! I wish I could have taken a picture of her face when she saw the snow.


I had to dig their snow pants out so they could make snow angels, have snowball fights, and go sledding.


That is the little hill behind our house. Yes, that is all the snow we have and yet they were trying to sled on it.

Riley LOVES the snow; she is constantly rolling around in it. Smokey, on the other hand, stands at the gate and dances around waiting to go in the house.


Today I went to Meijer and when I came out, it was snowing again. I like snow but this snow came with some serious wind. Look at the flags.


That is not fun. I really DO NOT like the cold, cold weather. The wind felt like it was cutting through me. Ugh.

So, I stopped, and got My Honey and I some of this:


Mmmmm...Caramel Brulee Latte. I love the little caramelly bits on top. They are the only reason I get whipped cream with this latte.


I am going to be sad when it is gone because it is just a Christmas thing. But glad too because then I won't want to stop at every Starbucks I see.

And Jason won't be texting me to see if I am stopping to get coffee - he wants one too, of course.

No comments: