Ruth’s Anti-bully List
1. Try to be nice to people!
2. Tell a teacher if you or friends are being threatened.
3. Don’t give a bully what it wants! Money or just a reaction!
4. Try to stay away from the bully.
5. Stay in a group with lots of friends! It’s hard to pick on a group!
6. NEVER FIGHT THE BULLY!!!!!!!
7. If they are insulting you, laugh or say, “That’s right, and I’m proud of it!”
8. If people are excluding you, just sit next to them and don’t do anything.
9. Try to do things you like! Don’t let them ruin your day!
10. Write a letter saying all the things you want to say to them and throw it out, or make a paper doll and rip it up.
11. Talk to friends, parents or the school counselor.
12. Tell the bully they are being mean. Sometimes they don’t mean it!
13. If it’s not at school, like if a kid throws rocks at you when you skateboard by their house, stay away from the area!
14. If it’s a “on –off bully”, a bully who is mean some days and nice others, try to find out the pattern and avoid them on the “on” days.
15. If it’s a cyber bully, block them from your contact list, or don’t read email from them.
16. Send any threats online to your internet provider. They can help stop it.
17. Don’t listen to an older sibling who tells you to fight.
18. If you see someone being a jerk to another kid stand up for them!
19. “Ignore the bully” that is what most people say. Don’t! They will just keep at it!
20. If you think YOU are being a bully, stop! Being nice is golden!
21. Treat people how you want to be treated!