Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lunch with friends

Lunch with friends. Don't those words just SOUND great.

That is what I got to do today. By myself. Without kids.

I really needed it. Thank you Linda and Jennifer.



This week has been a long week of homeschooling. Ruth and I have been rubbing each other the wrong way. It was nice to go and hear from other mothers that they are having problems too. (Not that I wish them to have problems....well, you understand.) I love my girl but as those who have kids with ADHD know, her brain NEVER stops and her wiggling NEVER stops. IT CAN WEAR A MOMMA OUT.


So, where was Ruth? At her Thursday tutoring/art/lunch at a local Christian school. This is time that I really need for myself. Especially with Jason gone every day for Lt. school and home every night.

Got to sit at my favorite local coffee shop for a while also. Found a cool knitting blog to follow. I haven't been knitting and this really makes me want to pick up the needles again. I have plenty I could finish: these are just two! Huh. These are from a month ago. How sad is that?

(These pictures of Ruth are from just this past summer. She is already looking so much older now. Great big ruffled mama sigh.)

No comments: