Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Well, you know your kid is sick when she says "I feel terrible! I don't even feel like going trick or treating." That was Ruth.

Eian on the other hand woke up this morning and said "I don't feel good. I can't go to school" Me, "Then you can't go trick or treating"........(silence)............. Eian, "Can you pick me out some clothes for school?" Ha!

Here is a leaf that Ruth found for me this weekend. She brought it in and said "Mom, isn't this beautiful? I am giving it to you." I love my girl!




Should have pictures of everyone in their costumes tomorrow. Tonight is Trick or Treat in our little town. We have about a zillion kids come in from all over! Then the firehouse has a costume contest afterwards. People walk down the middle of the street and everyone is having fun.

This year Ruth and I will be staying home and handing out candy. That can be a lot of fun, too. Of course, now she is telling me how she is feeling soooo much better and can go......

No comments: