Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wesley and Eian

As I said yesterday, Eian gets very jealous of Wesley. The funny thing is, Wesley reminds me A LOT of Eian when he was that age. And Eian and Wesley remind me of Wesley's dad, my baby brother, when he was that age. I was 11 when my baby brother was born so I really saw him grow up. (Until I turned graduated and left town as soon as I could - yes I was one of those kids.)

So, my 40 year old, 3 baby brain, gets a little confused when they are all together and I start messing up names. Which REALLY gets to Eian.

So, I thought I would try to find a picture of Eian about the same age Wesley is now.

Here is Eian 17 months, Wesley 18 months, and Eian 20 months.













What do you think?

While looking for these photos of Eian, I remembered why I bought my nice camera. Most of Eian's pictures were blurry because he never stops moving. The older digital cameras that were cheaper less expensive did not have very fast shutter speed or button to shutter speed reaction. (Does that even make sense?)

I also became very nostalgic. Seeing my babies as, well, babies!

Ruth and Abbe in their Easter outfits 2006. My mother-in-law made their outfits.























Eian in his Nana made Easter outfit.




All three in spring 2006. Sigh. My babies are getting so big.









No comments: