Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pictures

So one of my friends (thanks Linda) posted this, from The House of Hepworths, on Facebook. Sooooooooooooo, I spent a good part of the morning when Ruth was at Lab/Art/Lunch doing what?? Putting watermarks on a bunch of my pictures.

From my garden:


Now, I realize I should have been doing this from the beginning. Have even thought about it a few times but was too lazy to start. Also, thought who would want to steal pictures from my little blog? Well, who knows? That is the same thing the lady from the House of Hepworths thought!

From Amish Country:





I looked at the tutorial from Crafterminds but I really already knew how to do it. The one good idea I took away from it was resizing your pictures to 600. I had already joined Picnik awhile ago. And spent some time playing around on there. Also, pictures load up faster on the blog if they are smaller.

From Frontier Spirit:





So, the moral to this story is: I will be putting watermarks on my pictures.

Now, I really need to go get dinner started! Ugh! Am sooooooooooooooooooooooo, oh so tired of doing this! But, that is another post!

No comments: